Tickets for this fun event in aid of Helping Hands for Nepal are now available, we have lots planned to entertain you!
* Fashion Show with the lovely ladies at Hearts Boutique, Easingwold who will be showcasing their fabulous spring range
* Scrumptious afternoon tea, homemade with locally sourced ingredients and of course Yorkshire Tea
* Mediumship demo and one-to-one sessions available with Soul to Soul Mediumship (pre-booked only, small additional cost, call Maxine on 07912415266 for more information)
* A chance to shop with Sarah Burton Silver, and perhaps discuss a personalised piece of jewellery
* Wellness demo and the chance to shop with Temple Spa Lisa Dudding
* The opportunity to purchase beautiful hand-painted glass and homewares with Meg Muir, an extremely talented local artist and designer
* Complimentary glass of Prosecco or juice to welcome you and the bar will be open for the afternoon with some carefully selected drinks!
* A few of the other fantastic stalls include AmadablamCashmere Fetlock & Feathers and Tins’n’Tubes
* Goodie Bag to take home